The 3 Seasons Woolbabe sleeping bags must be the most versatile sleeping bags available! They can be used from 18 to 28 degrees (64-82°F) by varying the clothing inside the bag. Ideal for day sleeps year round, and night from spring through to autumn. 3-Seasons Woolbabe s are made from 2 layers of gorgeous 30% merino/70% soft organic cotton blend fabric, a beautifully soft fabric knitted exclusively for Woolbabe! So soft and smooth, 3-Seasons woolbabes are even suitable for babies with eczema or sensitive skin.
Fits from 0-9 Months approximately.
Relax! I'm Cosy. This sums up what woolbabe is all about. Helping babies sleep better, stay just the right temperature and helping parents relax about their baby's sleep. The combination of merino and organic cotton offers the best of both worlds.The merino component helps to regulate body temperatures, keeping your baby a comfortable temperature all night. This gives you peave of mind and helps everyone get more sleep.
Woolbabe Sleeping Bags provide a number of benefits:
- Your baby sleeps safely as no bedding can get over their face
- Your baby stays a consistent temperature all night as their bedding can't be kicked off
- Your baby develops a strong sleep association with their woolbabe, meaning it helps them know when it is sleep time
- Our most versatile sleeping bag
- Can be used in rooms 18-28°C/64-82°F, just vary the clothing
- 30% merino with 70% organic cotton
- Safe sleep - use without any additional bedding
- Recommended by our sleep coaches
- Zero waste - packaged in a reusable cloth bag
- Fits from 0-9 months
Materials & Care:
||Outer & Inner - 70% Organic Cotton, 30% Australian Merino Wool - Total 360gsm
||Gentle machine or hand wash in cold water or 30°C water using a quality liquid wool wash
Airing your Woolbabe item daily will reduce how often it needs to be washed
Do not hot wash
Do not rub, soak or bleach
||Hang dry or low tumble dry immediately after washing - Do not leave wet in your machine
Do not hot tumble dry
Please note some shrinkage may occur with tumble drying. Not all dryers have a low enough temperature setting. Please check your machines specs before choosing this option