The Infrared Thermometer from Béaba is perfect for life with a new babe, as it can be held to your little one's head for a contactless reading without waking them up! We all know how precious that sleep is in the newborn days - especially when they're sick.
This super handy thermometer is easy to use, easy to read, and gives you colour coded results to know when your little one's temperature is out of range (we recommend knowing your child's average temperature to be able to compare readings).
- 3 measurement methods, auricular (in ear), forehead (infrared) & room temperature
- The measurement is ultra fast, giving you a result in 1 second
- Non-contact temperature measurement, suitable for sleeping child
- Child or adult mode can be selected and thus the interpretation of the child's temperature is easier (The definition of a fever varies between a child and an adult)
- The colour code (red / green) assists in the interpretation of the temperature and is reinforced by a warning beep when the child has a fever
- Back lit LCD screen for reading by day and night
- Measurement taken with a simple click, without skin contact so as not to wake baby, silent mode available
- Suitable for use from birth
- lluminated display (day or night)
- 20 memory spaces
- Warning beep for fever (3 warning beeps)
- Supplied with storage case