A completely unique grandparents journal and childhood/baby book.
Suitable to start from any age
By spending a few minutes to record the most precious moments, you can create an heirloom book of baby and childhood memories to your granddaughter or grandson to cherish for a lifetime.
Included are 140 prompts across three pages of glossy gold foil stickers and a 200 page journal with delicate dotted lines, space for a date and internal pocket for mementos.
Benefits of Forget Me Not's unique grandparents journal & beautiful gold foil prompt stickers
- Create the ideal grandparents journal for your own needs – you decide the order of stickers used, which to use, and which aren’t suitable for you at this moment.
- Start anytime, can be used even before grandchildren come along, by an older person who wants to record their life for their family to remember.
- Three ribbons, so grandparents can journal to multiple grandchildren or use the journal prompts to the children in one section of the book, and record their lifetime memories in another.
- Never run out of space while filling in your journal, whether you need three lines or three pages for your memories, the pages are yours to make your own.
- Leave no blank spaces for prompts you don’t feel like answering.
- As many photo/memento pages as you like, each page can be used to record baby milestones, use the journal prompts, write letters to your grandchild or grandchildren, free-writing, or for photos.
- Gender neutral, suitable for either grandparent to use for one grandchild or many