They are made of food grade silicone and can be reused over and over again, reducing the impact that single-use plastic makes on our environment.
Haakaa Silicone Milk Storage Bags are fridge and freezer safe and can be stored laying down or standing up.
Once you have expressed your breast milk, pour the milk into the bag and firmly push in the leakproof stopper. When you are ready to use your milk, place the bag in warm water to heat the milk and prepare it for drinking. The stopper has been designed with a silicone carry strap, making it easy to carry around your liquid gold safely.
Once used, wash in warm soapy water and sterilise.
- Eco-friendly, reusable option for storing breast milk
- Made from food grade silicone
- BPA, PVC and phthalate-free
- Leak-proof & easy to store
- Holds approximately 9oz/260ml
- Comes in a pack of 5
. Clean and sterilise your storage bag after each use.
2. Pour breast milk into the bag. Only fill the storage bag to the maximum 260ml measuring mark to allow room for milk to expand when freezing.
3. Squeeze the storage bag gently to expel any excess air from the bag.
4. Place the stopper in the opening of the bag and push it in firmly. Store in the fridge or freezer.
Clean after each use. We strongly recommend cleaning and sterilising your Silicone Milk Storage Bag with any steam sterilising system or by boiling in water for 2-3 minutes. Do not use any bleach-based agents or sterilising tablets to clean this product. Do not use UV sterilisers to clean this product as it may impact its lifespan.
Check product condition regularly. Replace if this product shows any signs of damage. Do not store near any sharp objects. Only soft bristle brushes or soft sponges should be used to clean this product as hard scourers may scratch the surface. Exposure to detergent may make the silicone in this product appear cloudy. This product is not a toy. Do not use this product for anything other than its intended use. Store product in a cool, dry place and avoid direct sunlight. Adult supervision is required.
The guidelines of health organisations should be followed at all times with regards to catching let-down/expressing and storing milk safely. We recommend following Plunket's guidelines for safe breast milk storage.
You can now find us at our flagship boutique
522 Pollen Street, Thames, New Zealand
Closed public holidays