• Reversible design - wear the pocket in or out
• Unique design to hold the Bare Mum Warm + Cool Insert
• Widened gusset to accommodate postpartum pads
• Supportive & stretchy, moves with your body as it changes
• Highly breathable and moisture-wicking to keep you dry
• Buttery soft and comfortable seamless design
• Machine Washable
• OB-GYN & Midwife Approved
• Designed in Australia
Suitable for changing bodies during the pregnancy and postpartum period. Can be used to assist with pelvic or back pain, swelling, haemorrhoids, vulvar varicosities, prolapse, and PMS.
Made of OEKO-TEX® Standard 100 certified microfibre and elastane. Our briefs are mesh and latex free.
Designed to be worn with the Bare Mum warm + cool insert. Slide the insert into the brief’s front opening and place it over the site of a c-section or slide it down the widened gusset, over the perineal area.
Still unsure about your size? Simply measure your body with measuring tape to find out your best fit. The chest measurement (A) is taken across the fullest part of your bust, preferably while wearing a non-padded bra. The under-bust measurement (B) is taken under the bust. The seat measurement (C) is taken around the fullest part of your hips.
You can now find us at our flagship boutique
522 Pollen Street, Thames, New Zealand
Closed public holidays