The Oricom OBH500 5” Smart HD Nursery Pal Baby Monitor offers remote access to a smartphone to ensure you are able to stay close to your baby in the home, or while away.
This connected baby monitor is Wi-Fi enabled, which allows access to the HD camera feed from an external smartphone, utilising the feature-rich HubbleClub for Partners App.
Track climate conditions with the room temperature sensor built into the camera unit, and soothe your baby from afar with the sweet sound of your voice using two-way talk communication.
Preloaded lullabies, nature sounds and bedside stories gently lull your baby into a soothing sleep, while the 7-colour night light and sleep trainer ensure that sleep brings them peaceful, pleasant dreams.
Give yourself the peace of mind you deserve with Oricom’s OBH500 5” Smart HD Nursery Pal Baby Monitor.
- Connected via Hubble Club for Partners App
- Wi-Fi® and FHSS Digital Wireless Connectivity
- Dual mode (Direct connect or remote viewing via app)
- 5″ Colour LCD display
- Baby friendly night vision
- Split screen view for multiple cameras
- Two-Way Communication
- Room Temperature Display
- 300m range (line of sight)
- Preloaded lullabies, soothing sounds and bedtime stories
- Multi camera capable (4 for parent unit/ 10+ for App)
- Rechargeable battery for parent unit (Up to 8 hours with display off)
- Screen Resolution 480×272
- Certified ISO 27001 (Information Security Management)
- 2 Year warranty
- Magnetic mount on camera base
- Wall mountable camera unit
- Digital Pan, Tilt and Zoom
- 7 Colour Night Light
Hubble Club For Partners App Key Features:
- Cloud HD video streaming and recording
- Baby Zone alerts and sleep trainer
- Motion, sound & temperature alerts
- Video recordings and image snapshots
- Feeding timer
- Create personal audio recordings
- Baby Growth and Development Tracker
- Sleep Advice & Parenting Tips
- Connect two different devices at a time to view
- Subscription service which gives more features and options on the app