The next stage of swaddle. When your baby shows signs of beginning to roll, it's time to transition their arms out of a Stage 1 Swaddle to prevent any injury. The Swaddle Up Transitional Swaddle is the perfect way to slowly adjust your baby from being fully swaddled to having their arms out, by allowing just one arm out at a time. Simply zip-off the wings to maintain the feeling of being swaddled and trial both arms up, one arm out or both arms out.
This swaddle bag is the perfect solution between play and sleep, and helps support your baby as they grow away from being swaddled.
The Love to Dream swaddle has a hip-healthy design, allowing your babe to flex their hips and legs naturally - and also has a two-way zipper for super easy nappy changes during the night.
Available in two sizes:
Medium - 6-8.5kg
Large - 8.5-11kg
- Gentler way to help your baby graduate from swaddling
- Patented zip-off wings
- Converts to a snug sleeping bag, maintaining the secure feeling of being swaddled
- This product was previously called SWADDLE UP 50/50™
- 1.0 TOG fabric is ideal for room temperatures between 20°C & 24°C
- Single-layer of fabric to reduce risk of overheating
- Certified ‘hip-healthy’ design allows the recommended flexion for hips & legs
- Twin zipper for easy nappy changes
- No loose layers to kick off during sleep
Composition: 93% Cotton, 7% Elastane