Probably one of the more terrifying parts of parenting is cutting your babies nails!
The Haakaa Baby Nail Care Set lets you safely trim down your baby's nails without the need for sharp scissors or clippers. This little gadget eliminates the risk of nicking your child's skin to turn those scary nail trimming sessions into quality bonding time.
Simply attach the trimmer pad suitable for your child's age and gradually file down their nails. The trimmer pads make your baby's nails smooth and don't leave sharp edges that may scratch their delicate skin. Also included is a metal pad and cone so parents can file down their nails too, making this a great little contraption for the whole family!
The Haakaa Baby Nail Care Set has two rotation directions and speeds to suit your needs. It's whisper-quiet and features a light on the end for easy nighttime filing!
1 x Electric Nail Trimmer Body
6 x Nail Trimmer Pads
1 x Storage Container
Requires 2 x AA batteries (not included).
- Safe nail filing for soft and developing nails.
- Five trimmer pads with varying grit.
- Pressure-activated arrest system to prevent injury.
- Quiet motor and LED light for nighttime filing.
- Two rotation directions and speeds.
- Suitable for children and adults.
- Choose the trimmer pad most suitable for your child's age.
- Hold your child comfortably and securely. Hold their hand out straight with their fingers spread.
- Hold the trimmer away from your child and turn on the power switch. The trimmer attachment should begin to spin immediately.
- Starting with the slowest speed, place the spinning trimmer pad onto the end of your child's nail to begin filing. Adjust speed as required.
- When moving between nails, switch the trimmer off and ensure your child is still comfortable and restrained to prevent accidental injury.
- When you have finished filing your child's nails, remove all nail dust from the trimmer pad and wash your child's hands.
- Remove the trimmer attachment and store all parts in the storage container.
Clean this product by wiping gently with a soft, dry cloth or cotton swab. Do not use any abrasive cleaners, thinners or benzine to clean this product. Keep in a cool, dry place and avoid direct sunlight. The polishing pads will need replacing as the pads wear down.
Caution: This product contains small parts that may become a choking hazard. Keep this product out of reach of children. Do not use this product for anything other than its intended use. Do not hold the rotating attachment to any part of the body for extended periods of time, as this may cause friction burns. Do not place directly onto the skin. We do not recommend using this product on nails that are weak, damaged, diseased or brittle.