The Mini Mat from Claxton + Co. can be used as a change mat, a place mat, to protect your bench top from those coffee stains, or to house your fur baby’s food and water bowls.
Soft and supple for those tiny bums and completely portable, but easy to wipe clean. Made from water resistant and wipeable vegan leather, each mat comes with a removable strap which can be used to secure the folded mat when you are on the go, or to create a loop for hanging your mat when you are at home.
Designed + made in NZ.
Dimensions: 57cm x 39cm, folds to 14cm x 10cm
Antibacterial, anti mildew and odour free. Formaldehyde free.
- Wipe down the top side with a damp cloth. The reverse is made to get a little dirty but you can spot clean when required. Do not wash, soak, iron, or tumble dry.
- You can use a very mild cleaner or detergent on the top side - however a bit of light elbow grease usually does the trick. Baby oil or rubbing alcohol can be used as a spot cleaner.
- Always make sure your goods are completely dry before you fold and store.
- Vegan Leather wrinkles when folded. We recommend hanging your goods when not in use, or lying flat on the floor. To remove wrinkles hang in the sun for an hour or two or use a hand steamer.
- Vegan mats don't like: acrylic and oil paints, makers and pens, scissors and sharp objects, highly pigment foods. Some sunscreens and highly pigmented foods may stain your mat.