The beautiful Quoddle Baby Bottles have been designed and engineered in Australia and are free of any plastics, BPA, phthalates and PVC. The bottles are hand-blown and are made from borosilicate glass. They are dishwasher safe and thermal shock resistant making them perfect for heating and cooling, and they can also be used in the microwave.
The all-natural rubber teats are free from harmful chemicals and are perfectly shaped for feeding breastfed babies. For cleaning the teats - Milton formula is recommended as the teats are not to be exposed to extreme heat. The glass bottles can be sterilised using heat if required.
The 300ml Quoddle is perfect for the next stage of feeding. Each pack comes with two beautiful hand blown glass bottles + two rubber teats and caps.
Size: Abel Series - 300ml x2 (Twin Pack).
- 300ml bottles x2
- Teat: Medium Flow
- Each twin pack comes beautifully presented in a gift box.
- Slow Flow Newborn teats available to purchase separately.
- Perfectly shaped for composite or bottle feeding.
- Easy-to-attach teat, and bottle cap to seal the bottle when not in use.
- Teats and covers are interchangeable to the mini 150ml size bottles.'
- Glass is dishwasher-safe, and thermal shock resitant, meaning it can withstand heating, cooling and is microwave safe.
- Bottles are made from hand blown borosilicate glass.
- Teats are made from pure hevea rubber.
- Completely plastic free. Free from hardening agents and any harmful chemical compounds. Free of BPA, polycarbonates, phthalates and PVC.
Designed in Australia, made in Malaysia.
SAFETY: Please always ensure that an adult is nursing the child whilst using this bottle as it is glass and could break.
Please select carefully - all bottles are final sale and we cannot exchange if the wrong size/flow is purchased.