The Hello Cup is a complete game changer when it comes to your period. The Low Cervix hello cup is specially made for people with a low cervix. Unsure of your cervix height? Check out the guide here.
- Unlike the regular Hello Cup, the Hello Low Cervix Cup does not have a toggle at the base. This is because people with a low cervix have a shorter vaginal canal, so they may find the toggle exposed, or uncomfortable. Instead, Hello Low Cervix Cups have a rounded base which is thickened – allowing for easy removal.
- The Hello Low Cervix Cup comes in two sizes – S/M and L.
- Holds more than tampons
- Reusable for years
- BPA Free
- Designed by a nurse
- Made in New Zealand
Size S/M (Small/Medium)
- The ‘one size fits most’ menstrual cup
- As a rule of thumb we recommend the S/M for users under 35
- Physically active / fit users often find the S/M is best for them regardless of age or whether they’ve had children
Size L (Large or ‘Lovely’)
- A good choice for those over 35 who have given birth
- If you have a heavy flow and are over 35 years