The Haakaa Fresh Food Feeding Teether is the perfect way to introduce solids into your baby's diet without the risk of choking.
Can be used with fruit, vegetables or meat - just place the food into the silicone pouch and seal tight. Perfect for your babe to experience the flavour and texture of solid foods, whilst also learning to self-feed and improve hand-eye coordination.
If your babe isn't yet ready for solids, you can add frozen breastmilk to the pouch to help ease sore gums, and get your little one used to the idea of food.
The Haakaa feeder is made from 100% food grade silicone and is more hygienic and durable than mesh feeders that can harbour bacteria, absorb odour or tear. The best thing about this teether is that it doubles as a teether. Simply turn the feeder upside down to let your child chew and suck on a 100% food grade silicone teether, keeping them entertained for even longer!
This NEW version of the Haakaa Fresh Food Feeder features a raised rim pouch and sunken rim attachment ring, compared to the previous version.
- 100% silicone design makes the Feeder safe for your baby to chew and suck on.
- Soft silicone pouch with small holes that allow only small, digestible pieces of food to pass through.
- Includes a leakproof pouch cover so you can freeze perfectly-sized icy treats directly in the Feeder.
- Feet on the cap allow the Feeder to be stored upright.
- Lip on the lid makes the pouch easy to access for cleaning/filling.
- Raised ridges and bristles on the rabbit's ears encourage sensory development.
- Encourages your child to self-feed, builds independence, develops confidence and improves hand-eye coordination.
- Easy-to-hold handle helps to develop fine motor skills.
- secure lid to prevent choking.
- Easy to pull apart and clean - no spaces for bacteria to breed.
- Textured bunny ears on the other side keep busy little hands entertained.
- BPA, PVC and phthalate-free.
- Diswasher safe, easy to use and clean.
- Microwave steriliser safe.
- Wash the Fresh Food Feeder before and after each use. Although dishwasher safe, we recommend washing in warm, soapy water. Do not use any bleach-based cleaners or tablets to sterilise or clean this product. To sterilise, use a steam steriliser or boil in water for 2-3 minutes. Silicone may absorb the colours of foods it comes in contact with. To minimise discolouring, wash immediately after use.
- Check product condition regularly. Replace if this product shows any signs of damage.
- Do not store near any sharp objects.
- Only soft bristle brushes or soft sponges should be used to clean this product as hard scourers may scratch the surface.
- This product is not a toy. Do not use this product for anything other than its intended use.
- Store product in a cool, dry place and avoid direct sunlight.
- Adult supervision is required.