Econaps modern cloth nappies are the ultimate one size fits most cloth nappy. Featuring beautiful designs, premium absorbent inserts and fitting from approximately 3.5 to 16kg (even smaller with a 'newborn' hack).
Econaps products look the part, but more importantly, they do what they say they’ll do. They have been tested on thousands of active little bottoms and are built to last. Econaps nappies are sustainably manufactured and were voted Best Reusable Nappy in 2020 by My Child Mag.
Econaps nappies can be used as either an all-in-two style or pocket nappy style depending on your preference.
All in two: Inserts are snapped onto the nappy cover (great to prevent leaks from flooding, and during toilet training to help your little one to feel wet).
Pocket nappy: Inserts are stuffed into the nappy pocket (great to have the stay-dry layer close to your babe's skin, and easier to fit).
Each Econaps nappy comes with two premium absorbent inserts. The nappy can be used with one, or both inserts depending on the size & output of your babe.
Small insert only: great for newborns using or those on the smallest rise setting.
Large insert only folded over: extra absorption for boys, heavy wetters using the smallest rise setting.
Both inserts: great for nighttime or heavy wetters for more absorption at all sizes.
- One-size design to fit newborn babies and toddlers from approx 3.5 to 16kg.
- Easy-to-use snap buttons for fast nappy changes and size adjustments.
- Includes 1x modern cloth nappy cover and 1x bamboo insert set (each insert set contains 1x long foldable insert and 1x small snap-in insert).
- Various nappy absorption settings to handle light or heavy loads.
- You choose what goes next to bubs' skin, the bamboo nappy inserts or the stay-dry suede layer built into your cloth nappy cover.
- Hand-designed in Australia from beachy Byron Bay.