Introducing the new range of Bare Love Basics nappies - that are in fact, far from basic!
Bare Love have created a basic style nappy without compromising on quality or features. The Basics nappies are easy to fit, and easy to use in general - there's no fancy tricks required to get a great fit, and therefore minimal chance of getting any leaks.
The new Bare Love Basics are designed to fit from newborn through to toilet training.
- One size fits most (OSFM) design - Our nappies fit from newborn through to toddlers (3.5kg-16kg)
- Includes 1x six-layer bamboo terry insert & 1x five-layer bamboo terry booster
- Athletic wicking jersey(AWJ) lined to keep your child cool and dry - AWJ also has the benefits of being extremely easy to clean and fast drying
- Extended water-resistant PUL tummy panel and PUL reinforced wings for extra leak protection.
- Large pocket openings front and back to easily stuff your inserts into the pocket
- Snap-in inserts
- Trim fit
- Contoured wings
Due to the nature of natural fibres used in the inserts, allow for shrinkage of between 4-10%.