Two Islands Milk Maker naturally supports optimal breast milk production during lactation.
Breastfeeding doesn’t always come naturally. Many mothers struggle with milk supply, especially in the first few weeks of life with a newborn, which can cause added stress at an already overwhelming time. Milk Maker is specially formulated to support healthy milk supply and volume for busy breastfeeding Mums.
With natural, galactagogue herbs in an easy to take, one-a-day capsule, Milk Maker is a quick and convenient option for busy Mums and a fast and effective way to support optimal breast milk production.
Specially formulated by a naturopath and herbalist with high strength Fenugreek, plus Goat’s Rue and Fennel which are well-known for their galactagogue properties. Milk Maker works quickly and effectively to support healthy breast milk volume and flow. This unique combination of herbs along with added Shatavari supports the body’s natural response to stress while soothing the digestion of both you and your babe.
All in a convenient and easy to take capsule so you can get the herbal support you need at home or on the go. It’s the ultimate milk maker!
- Supports healthy breast milk supply
- Works quickly and effectively with high strength fenugreek
- Supports the body's natural response to stress
- Convenient 1-a-day capsule
- Vegan friendly as well as gluten, dairy, soy, and GMO free
- Free of fillers and additives
Breastfeeding adults: Take 1 capsule once daily to support milk supply. Best taken in the morning with food. Dose may be increased to 1 capsule up to twice daily if required or as professionally advised.
- Not recommended during pregnancy.
- Not recommended for those with diabetes or hypoglycemia, or those on insulin or blood sugar lowering medicine.
- No added flavours, sweeteners, preservatives, colours, gluten, egg, dairy, soy or wheat.
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
Ingredients - per capsule
Fenugreek (Trigonella foenum-graecum) seed
Goat's Rue (Galega officinalis) plant
Shatavari (Asparagus racemosus) root
Fennel (Foeniculum vulgare) seed